Sunday, July 5, 2009

Unpredictable

Date: 07.05.09
Time: 4:38am
Location: San Rafael, Babe's home, Rhenell's old home, Paul's Hotel

Yesterday was the fourth of July and I was running on no ours a sleep. Got ready at 6, and we headed out at 8 to San Rafael. Got there, set up and sat around a bit before heading to the fairgrounds. When the fairgrounds opened, we did the transferring stamp thing. Worked successfully, but I didn't want to go in just yet, so I headed back to our bbq area and took a nap. After I woke up, went to the fairgrounds to hang out, except we had to stamp people in. Lord oh lord. "Girl in the brown shirt" got caught. Seriously, fat white security guard ain't got shit on me. I'm not just a short asian girl he can just pick on. He didn't get anything out of me. Grand theft and capital crime my ass. If it was that serious, he wouldn't need to talk to me. He would've arrested the "girl in the brown shirt." Because of that, we entered through the other side, but because it was too hot, I wanted to go back out. Security guards are so obvious, seriously, but whatever. It's all good. When we came out, we took another nap. Hahah. Woke up later on and went back in with my sisters and cousin. Waited in line for the longest time ever, but I guess it was worth it. Just a little bit. After that, we went back out, and started packing things away. Set up on the grass to watch the fireworks. Pretty amazing. Headed home without much traffic. Then, babe and I went to his house to hang out. The twins and Gabe came over, and we headed to Rhenell's. Everything to good .. like seriously. Everything was going fine, but stupid high school drop outs and their drama. Kevin and Paul didn't deserve any of that. No respect whatsoever to trying to pin everything on them. Seriously. There's a fine line between backing up your friends and straying away from the truth. That's it. Today was an overall good day, except for what happened at the end of the night. I will add a picture to this tomorrow. Too tired to get a camera. Later.

"The past is a stepping stone to the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment