Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lagging

Date: 07.02.09
Time: 4:58am
Location: Chabot, Home, Walmart, Cousin's house, Joe's House


Ahkkk. I am totally lagging behind on blogging. Can't say I'm fully committed, yet. I just need to make this a habit I guess. Yesterday, 070109, school as usual. I was running on 3 hours of sleep because I stayed up to watch SNSD bora on ChinChin. Hahaha. I swear I am going to crash horribly, soon. No school today, so I'm not worried about sleeping right now. After class, babe and I knocked out at my house. Like literally knocked out. Usually, we'd get something to eat first, then go home and sleep, but once we got to my house, we instantly fell asleep. Babe got up at 5 to go to practice while I started playing around with the cable that connected my laptop to the tv. Haha. So much better except for that fact that I still have to sit next to my laptop. Totally not worth the hassle unless you want to watch an online drama. OMG. That just gave me an idea. I can watch movies tomorrow. Hahaha. Well, around 7 went to pick up Albert from XC practice. Then, we headed to Walmart to get the plug that allows audio from my laptop to transmit to the tv. No point in viewing images when you can't hear them, right? Then to Borders so the twins can get a job application. After that, went to Bac Chau's house because Vietnam people came over. Beat my dad in the hockey game and won $5. Sat and talked with sisters, Diana, and Michelle for a while before we left. Around 11, went home, and babe picked me up. Went to his house to get the XBox and comedy dvd. Went to Joe's house to play Zombies and they watched the comedy dvd while I took a nap. Left Joe's house around 3. Now, it's 5am, and I'm wide awake. Lots of things to do tomorrow. Already have 4th of July planned out. It's going to be superfantastic. :)

"No pain, no gain."

No comments:

Post a Comment