Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ordinary

Date: 06.30.09
Time: 12:02am
Location: Chabot, Home, Mommy's Workplace, Babe's home



My day began this morning at 9am, getting ready for school. Sociology: it's a love-hate relationship. Love it because it's so simple, but hate it because of the long hours and uninteresting topics. Test from last week came back, and aced it. Not surprised, but happy nonetheless. After class, went to babe's house for huevos nortelenos. Love love love it. The rest of the afternoon was spent on giving my body the rest it needed. Babe went to practice at 5, and at 6, my sisters, little cousin, and I went to my mom's workplace to hang out, and get "beautified." Haha. I got my bangs trimmed and nails done as you can see from the picture. As a part of the holidy spirit, you can say. Tuyet had her hair trim and bangs cut. Trinh also got her bangs trimmed. Nhi got her nails done, and Nikki got her nails done as well. It was enjoyable, relaxing, and refreshing. Picked up brother and we all went home. Babe picked me up after class and went to his house to hang out for the rest of the night. His parents love the picture of him and my baby cousin together. That's a must post for next time. Overall, relaxing day. Weather was okay; bearable. Off to watch Princess Ja Myung.

"Society's dictation is one thing; your perception is another."

No comments:

Post a Comment